The OQAA is working continuously to improve the quality framework at KUST, in that purpose, the OQAA is generating frequently a research-based reports in order to check the gaps in the program performance and suggest the required action plans. The following documentations are available in the OQAA library:
- SAGA Analysis regarding the AACSB Standard 1; COB Mission, Impact and Innovation.
- Faculty Evaluation Rubric.
- Class Visit Rubric.
- Guidelines for the AACSB Accreditation Process for COB at KUST.
- SAGA Analysis regarding the AACSB Accreditation Criteria.
- Exam Quality Matrix.
- Assessing Course Learning Outcomes using Rasch Model Approache.
- Framework for the Curriculum Mapping (Direct and Indirect Method).