Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office (OQAA) at Komar University is continually arranging different training sessions, workshops and seminars every semester regarding the following topics for the faculty members:
- Quality Assurance policy at KUST.
- Designing the course syllabus according to the International Accreditation criteria.
- Studying the link between Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs) and Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs).
- Applying Innovative Pedagogy Methods.
- How to design the Assessment Tools based on the nature of the course.
- Applying Student-Centered Approach and Learning-by-Doing into the learning process.